Thursday, May 6, 2010

May the 6th be with you

I drove down to south carolina today or a certain friends bachelor events. My van does not have air conditioning. It was 95 degrees. It sucked.

But once I got here I got to see some old friends at Bdubs (Buffalo Wild Wings for those of you not in the know). I got 16 boneless wings. Usually I am not a fan of the boneless but when they are $.55 a wing for boneless I can make an exception.

Last time I was there I went with my favorite, the asian zing, and a new one, the caribbean jerk. I enjoyed the jerk but it wasn't near spicy enough. And then I paid for it later that night.

Tonight I went with 8 asian zing. and 8 of the 3rd hottest mango habenero. Fantastic all around. Hopefully things will turn out better for my body this time around.

In other news. Scott Olsen was fantastic tonight for the Nats. 7.1 no hit innings. Just amazing.

The sharks look like the playoff sharks of old. Down 6-1 at the moment.

Tomorrow I am going to a jazz club and then teaching some friends how to play kings. Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment