Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Nutshell

Happy Cinco de Mayo. The day where non-Mexican Americans all over the country drink crappy mexican beer and drink tequilla. Count me in!

I have been working a lot lately so not really posting a lot of stuff, but thats fine cause I don't have any readers anyway.

I had some tapas last night. They were amazing. I absolutely love me some chorizo and you should definitely hit Las Tapas in Alexandria if you like Spanish fare and delicious Sangria.

I saw the movie Baby Mama. Love Tina Fey and Amy Poheler is growing on me thanks to her fantastic work on parks and rec. It was about the plot I expected, so it was pretty predictable but there were a ton more funny moments than I envisioned. Work a redbox.

Does anyone else think that *Chipper Jones' headshot picture on sports sites looks like a bad DUI picture? I do.

What kind of adult male, or really what person past the age of 12, would really call themselves Chipper. I understand that Larry Jones isn't great, thats fine. But really? Chipper? This long? Rant over.

Flyers are down 2-0 and I am feeling really nervous for our chances. Though as I type Aaron Asham gives the flyers a lead just 2:32 into the first period. Well done.

If you get a chance, go read Yahoo! Sports Big League Stew's interview with Nyjer Morgan. Brilliant.

And in the time it took me to write that sentence the Flyers are losing 2-1. Kill me.

Edit:
Milton Bradley is a cancer and he should be run out of town on a rail. Embarrassment to the game.

Tying to go get tased at a Phillies game?

How about classy UVA lacrosse players who kill their ex girlfriends. The guy went to the same prep school as the Duke rapists. Can we say bad pedigree?

No comments:

Post a Comment