Tuesday, April 27, 2010

This Evening in Life

I made a cake. It was a lemon cake. It has a butter cream frosting. MMMM. Yum.

In other news the Nats won 3-1 tonight, continuing an 11 game string of consecutive wins then losses. The Clip and Save came into full effect after another masterful performance by Livan. Tonight's offensive standout would be Ian Desmond who managed to go 2 for 4 with 2rbi and 2sb. Well done.

I was able to catch parts of the Red Wings-Coyotes game. Ouch. Throw The Snake didn't work so well...

On the TonyPlushAllStars (my fantasy team...) I had Ubaldo Jimenez going, who was amazing, Zack Grienke, who was amazing but won't pick up a win, and Edwin Jackson who was absolutely dreadful. That sucked.

Tomorrow I am going to be out most of the day, recap of the Motion City Soundtrack concert to come. In the morning I am going to post a profile of one of my favorite hockey players. Stay tuned.

1 comment: