Monday, April 26, 2010

Welcome

If you are coming to this blog I thank you.

You might not agree with what I say, that's fine.

People said they would read stuff I wrote so here it is.

Here is a little bit about me:
I have been a die hard nationals fan for their entire existance.
I have a soft spot for the mariners.
I voted for Obama.
Music is my passion.
Yuengling is my beer of choice.
I am both shocked and ecstatic that the Flyers moved on to the 2nd round.
My favorite hockey player of all-time is John Leclair.
My favorite baseball player of all-time is Rickey Henderson.
I want to live on the West Coast - partly because I could watch sports from 10am to midnight.
You can follow me on twitter @CraigMac
I like pepsi-cola over coke.
I just learned what FTW and FML mean.
I hate pittsburgh sports.
Peter Angelos hurts my soul.
Rob Dibble makes me laugh.
And there are few sights in this world funnier than Jim Bowden on a segway.

I am going to write random things - some short and some probably long. I hope you enjoy them. Tell your friends.

2 comments: